Social Media Disclaimer
Our social media pages, such as Facebook, Twitter and Linked In, have been developed so you can share your ideas and thoughts, as well as for us to share fun and relevant information about our agency. As a rule, we ask that you be respectful and follow a few guidelines:
- Please keep all language and content clean.
- We retain the right to remove comments.
- Remember that Facebook is a public space. Your individual and corporate identity can be seen by many individuals.
- Do not share personal information like your policy number or your payment or policy details.
- If you post a comment about a specific issue (regarding your insurance or policy) we will do our best to attempt to contact you to resolve any issues. However, this is not a standard workflow and we suggest that you contact customer service directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (734) 971-0011.